At NeoSystems, we hire knowledgeable professionals and produce subject matter experts. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding work environment, look no further. NeoSystems is a great place to grow!
Investing in Employees Pays Dividends for Everyone
In most companies, accounting and finance are overhead functions, typically the last to see an investment. At NeoSystems, overhead is our business. We invest in talent, technology, and training to make sure we deliver best-in-class, compliant accounting solutions to our clients. Our employees gain access to an uncompromised level of industry knowledge and cutting-edge tools. We invest in training and stay ahead of the curve with compliance updates. Our tuition reimbursement program promotes continued growth and lifelong learning. And, NeoSystems University, our online employee training portal, offers an extensive curriculum of training options for both professional and personal development.
Top-tier Talent Requires Top-tier Benefits.
At NeoSystems, we believe in exceptional benefits. Here is a snapshot of what we offer for our employees:
- Nine Federal holidays and three weeks paid time off (four weeks after two years of employment) for full-time employees
- 401(k) inclusive of company match
- Incentive stock option plan and bonus program
- 50/50/50 - reimbursement for up to $50 for cell phone service, fitness membership, and home internet services each
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical plan with vision discounts included in premium and flexible spending accounts
- Dental plan
- Supplemental vision insurance
- Bereavement leave, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Basic life, short term disability, and long term disability insurances
- Pet insurance
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- CPE credit
- 529 college savings plan
- Identity theft insurance
- Employee discounts