Often, non-profit organizations face challenges with limited resources – especially when it comes to accounting. Does your team enter and reenter the same data into multiple systems, risking errors or manually perform financial process tasks resulting in additional time and effort?
NeoSystems offers non-profit clients a solution to these and other challenges with our expert consulting team and Deltek First/GCS Premier®. Our expert team ensures your system is optimized to run your business more efficiently, timely and effectively so you can focus on your members and mission.
Our Consulting Services for Deltek GCS Premier include:
- System Reviews: deep and detailed analysis of the current architecture and operating procedures for your Deltek First/GCS Premier environment to determine optimization areas
- Hosting: secure data is essential to running your business. We’ll safeguard your data, making sure you have 24/7 secure access.
- Reporting/Dashboards: dashboards and reports give nonprofits needed visibility into project-level and organization-wide performance. Using the IBM® Cognos®reporting suite, our expert financial analysts can develop high-level reports for boards, constituents and your organization as a whole.
- Staff Augmentation: Our expanding team of accountants and controllers offer vast and diverse experience in operating in a compliant manner and can provide guidance for navigating challenges associated with grants, fundraising and other initiatives.
- Training: Our extensive roster of courses, including 11 beginner-level classes designed to expand skill-sets, target Compliance, General Ledger Processing, Indirect Rates, Contract Setup and more. Taught in-house at our headquarters, via webinar, or privately at your offices, our courses set the bar for developing and maintaining your product knowledge and enhancing user performance.
- Deltek First/GCS Premier to Costpoint Upgrades: Ready to make the crossover to Costpoint 7? Our skilled implementation staff will work with you to migrate your existing system data to a fully-functional and compliant Costpoint environment. We’ll work with you through the entire implementation and assist in end-user training.
NeoSystems offers GCS Premierin a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, a cost-effective alternative that enables our clients to subscribe on a per-seat, per-month basis rather than purchasing the software outright.