Compliance regulations and watchdog groups can cripple a business. As a nonprofit organization, you must adhere to financial guidelines and restrictions, but at the same time, maintain cash reserves in order to survive and thrive: that’s a tough balancing act.
NeoSystems assists nonprofit organizations in transforming accounting compliance and reporting challenges into opportunities for growth and new funding. NeoSystems provides managed accounting services with professional expertise and advanced technology, no matter how large or small the organization.
The NeoSystems Difference:
Managed Accounting Services
Through our turn-key software and service solutions, we help your teams manage regulatory compliance, grant requirements, and donor restrictions, allowing your managers to focus on your mission, programs, and the people you serve. Within our managed accounting services, we offer:
- Industry experts who are knowledgeable in all aspects of non-profit accounting
- On- or off-site support to meet your organization's requirements
- CFO-level insight for management and board of directors meetings
- A fully integrated accounting system from Serenic Navigator
- Access to additional back office applications
- Data hosting within our private, secure cloud computing environment, compliant with SSAE-16, PCI-DSS, and MA 201 requirements
Our managed services integrate our highly skilled professionals with best-in-class accounting systems and an advanced technical infrastructure to keep your organization running efficiently.
Strategic Alliances with Software Vendors