Are your projects managed differently across your company, requiring you to compare apples to oranges to fully analyze performance across projects? Do you need to show management the real value of program controls and Earned Value Management (EVM)? Our Costpoint enhancements for project and earned value management are key components in compliant reporting and managing your resources.
Deltek Cobra™ Implementations
NeoSystems has over 35 consultants with specializations in implementing Deltek’s product suite including Deltek Cobra, an enterprise solution for managing project costs, measured earned value, and analyzing key performance indicators for compliant reporting.
With our unique implementation services, specialized for Deltek Clients, we offer a standard Cobra solution with built-in reports that meet government requirements, as well as the functionality to develop custom reports for managing teams.
Deltek Cobra reporting assists government contractors in complying with standards such as:
- American National Standards Institute/Electronics Industry Alliance 748 for Earned Value Management Systems (ANSI/EIA-748)
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular No. A-11 Exhibit 300 and 53
- Cost/Schedule Status Report/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (C/SSR DFARS) clauses
- Earned Value Management Implementation Guide (EVMIG) of the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- NASA Interim Directive to NPR 7120.5C, NASA Program and Project Management Processes and Requirements
Deltek Open Plan™ Implementations
NeoSystems implements Deltek Open Plan, project management software that provides multi-project analysis, critical path planning, and resource management. Open Plan provides a powerful solution to help government contractors bring projects in on time and on budget.
Open Plan offers the power and flexibility to serve differing needs across different business departments. With Open Plan, your business will have an effective solution to address resource management challenges as well as improving project planning.