How good is your accounting data? Good accounting data is useful but great accounting data will win you more contracts.
NeoSystems offers Costpoint consulting services for government contractors of all sizes. Our experts ensure your system is optimized for yielding the precise data you need to succeed in your critical business operations.
Our services include:
- Implementations: we’ve performed hundreds of implementations based on our proven best practices
- Deltek Costpoint 7 Upgrades: providing project management, test planning & support, training, and consulting advice to move you to the new web-based architecture
- Deltek Costpoint 7 Extensibility: the expertise to guide you in developing custom fields and functionality within Costpoint without future costly upgrade costs.
- Web Services: design, development, and implementation to promote integration and customization of Costpoint 7 in your total solution
- Integration: design, develop, and implement applications to support interaction between your Deltek solutions and your larger solution base to include third-party apps. We use a variety of tools to include Pervasive, SSIS, SQL, Java, and many others.
- Reporting: our financial analysts can craft any type of report including financial statements, job and project status reports and Incurred Cost Submission schedules. We specialize in implementing the full suite of IBM® Cognos®, including Cognos 10, TM1, FSR and SPSS.
- Hosting: we host in a secure, private cloud making your system accessible from anytime anywhere within a SSAE-16 SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI-DSS, and MA 201 compliant environment.
- System Reviews: Our experts conduct detailed analyses of current architecture and operating procedures of your Costpoint environments. We’ll interview your key users and stakeholders to capture pain points and create an action plan for future enhancements.
- Training: NeoSystems offers a full suite of Costpoint training courses for users looking to expand their skill-set. View our course catalog for more details