How good is your accounting data? Good accounting data is useful but great accounting data will aid you in your mission goals, member recruiting or fundraising initiatives.
NeoSystems offers Costpoint consulting services for non-profit organizations of all sizes, from associations to foundations and political affiliations. Our experts ensure your system is optimized for yielding the precise data you need to succeed in your mission operations.
Our services include:
- Implementations: we’ve preformed hundreds of implementations based on our proven best practices
- Deltek Costpoint 7 Upgrades: migrating data from existing systems into new, web-based architecture
- Deltek Costpoint 7 Extensibility: leveraging extensibility to bridge the gap between third-party systems and Costpoint
- Reporting: our financial analysts can craft any type of report including financial statements, job and project status reports and Incurred Cost Submission schedules. We specialize in implementing the full suite of IBM® Cognos®, including Cognos 10, TM1, FSR and SPSS.
- Hosting: we host in a secure, private cloud making your system accessible from anytime anywhere
- System Reviews: Our experts conduct detailed analyses of current architecture and operating procedures of your Costpoint environments. We’ll interview your key users and stakeholders to capture pain points and create an action plan for future enhancements.
- Training: NeoSystems offers a full suite of Costpoint training courses for users looking to expand their skill-set. View our course catalog for more details.