Good data is useful – great data will ultimately drive and win business. If your staff is using multiple systems to enter data, especially entities with large divisions, you may be risking out-dated/erroneous reporting.
NeoSystems offers a solution with our Deltek First/GCS Premier® consulting services for commercial organizations and corporations with multiple divisions. Our team of consulting experts ensures your system is fully-optimized to run your large-scale business more efficiently than ever before.
Our Consulting Services for Deltek GCS Premier include:
- System Reviews: deep and detailed analysis of the current architecture and operating procedures for your Deltek First/GCS Premier environment to determine optimization areas
- Hosting: secure data is essential to running your business. We’ll safeguard your data, making sure you have 24/7 secure access
- Reporting/Dashboards: dashboards and reports give visibility into project-level and company-wide performance. Using the IBM®Cognos® reporting suite, our team of financial analysts can craft any type of report including financial statements, job and project status reports. Similar to our Dashboards for Deltek, you’ll have on-demand access to metrics that drive performance and win business.
- Staff Augmentation: Our expanding team of accountants and controllers offer vast and diverse experience in operating compliance. We manage peak workload periods using a flexible approach, both for short and long-term support.
- Training: Our extensive roster of courses, including 11 beginner-level classes designed to expand skill-sets, target Compliance, General Ledger Processing, Indirect Rates, Contract Setup and more. Similar to our Dashboards for Deltek, you’ll have on-demand access to metrics that drive performance.
- Deltek First/GCS Premier to Costpoint Upgrades: Ready to make the crossover to Costpoint 7? Our skilled implementation staff will work with you to migrate your existing system data to a fully-functional and compliant Costpoint environment. We’ll work with you through the entire implementation and assist in end-user training.
NeoSystems offers GCS Premier in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, a cost-effective alternative that enables our clients to subscribe on a per-seat, per-month basis rather than purchasing the software outright.