In recent years, the non-profit sector has experience an unprecedented increase in demand for transparency and accountability. With budgets tight and increasing overhead costs in today’s cash-strapped environment, it’s more important than ever before for non-profit organizations of all sizes to be able to track expenses and report on audits – especially those who face governance compliance with auditors, state and the federal government.
NeoSystems offers Deltek Time & Expense™, a software solution for any type of non-profit organization that provides a platform for compliance, and is familiar to auditors, and simple for your employees to use. We provide a package in our Software as a Service (SaaS) model that is hosted in our secure SSAE-16 SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI-DSS, and MA 201 compliant environment.
Our Unique Service Offering for Deltek Time & Expense includes:
- Hosting client-purchased licenses for additional Deltek and IBM® Cognos® applications – this is especially important for non-profit organizations who don’t have the time or resources to take on this challenge.
- Software as a Service (SaaS), a low-cost alternative to purchasing Time & Expense outright allowing for flexible headcount as your organization grows or condenses
- Financial Architecture Design scalable to the needs of your organization – all organizations are different and require unique architecture, especially when it comes to financial data
- DCAA and SOX compliance reviews and analysis, an important component non-profit organizations face with audits
- Implementation of Time and Expense by our expert consulting team with Deltek Costpoint 7, Deltek GCS Premier®, or a third party accounting application
- Customized Reporting using IBM Cognos – an excellent backoffice application to help non-profits increase their visibility into organization-wide business operations