iDashboards is a information management tool that provides graphic visualizations of your organization’s key data. This business intelligence software simplifies complex data from multiple sources to provide your management, executives, and staff with at-a-glance details of current performance.
iDashboards is web-based dashboard software that is easy to install and maintain without programming or coding. With rapid development for visually powerful dashboards, your team can make important decisions based on real-time information.
The software integrates your organization’s key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics from databases, data warehouses, spreadsheets, XML, and other data sources—real time—in a single location. NeoSystems’ expert team can design charts, maps, graphs, and other graphic elements in iDashboards to provide just the top-level information your team needs day-to-day. With iDashboards, you’ll also have the ability to drill down on a specific department, project, or process for more in-depth analysis.
Some iDashboards features include:
- Drag-and-drop dashboard designer framework
- Point-and-click chart designer
- Hundreds of chart types and maps, including the new image plot chart
- User-level customization of dashboards
- Report scheduler and SMS alerts
- Connectivity to relational databases, Excel, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, Facebook, and Twitter
- Presentation charts: Slideshow, ViFrame, ViGraphics, and ViGallery
- Support for mobile devices
iDashboards for Commercial Business
Commercial businesses of all types need to manage and understand data from all areas of the company, from accounting and finance to fulfillment and shipping. NeoSystems offers iDashboards, an easy-to-use software that compiles data into visual snapshots of your company’s current performance.
We can implement a solution tailored for your company in just days or weeks, not months. Your team can further customize iDashboards with elements that allow users to perform what-if analytics, receive SMS alerts, and generate reports based on the displayed data in a dashboard.
Examples of dashboards and KPIs for commercial business include:
- Financial: Assets, cash flow, income statement, liabilities, actual vs. budget variance, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Call Center: Abandon rates, average speed of answer, first call resolution, transfer percentages, agent occupancy, average handle time, after-call work, cost per call
- Human Resources: Recruitment activity, benefits expense, open/filled positions, revenue per employee, total sales, sales units by region, training progress
Whether you’re a government contractor, a nonprofit organization, or a commercial business, NeoSystems can customize our software services to suit your needs. Contact us to learn more and make an appointment with one of our experienced professionals.