When Costpoint 7 was released last year, it ushered in a dramatic change to a platform that many government contractors had grown accustomed to. Until now, even the most experienced Costpoint users were left in the dark as to what the new version looked like and how the change would impact them.
In Costpoint 7: The End User Experience, our live instructor will prepare experienced Costpoint 6 users to become productive Costpoint 7 users. Whether your company has started its Costpoint 7 upgrade already - or is planning to in the near future - this training webinar will help you hit the ground running once you're live. Through a series of demonstrations, you’ll see the new menu layout, learn about the reorganization of certain models, and become familiar with the new data entry and query tools. You’ll also receive a free log-in to our Costpoint 7 training database, as well as an exercise workbook, to learn about the standard processes within the system.
Upcoming course dates:
- Check back soon for upcoming course dates!
We’ll cover the:
- Functionality enhancements within Costpoint 7
- New user interface, including the new menu, icons, navigation, and form vs. table views
- Data entry within master tables and transaction screens
- Redesigned query tool and how to use “Lookup” to find existing records and narrow searches
- New printing features, including printing to Excel and PDF formats
- All registrants must be experienced Costpoint users