Within Deltek Costpoint, there are three key areas which every user must know - Accounts, Organizations, and Projects. In ourGeneral Ledger & Financial Reporting in Deltek Costpoint 7 training course, we'll teach you how these three components work in tandem with each other to provide you with robust reporting options.This full-day training course is held at our offices in Tysons Corner, Virginia and carries 6 CPE credits upon completion. Your registration includes hands-on access to our Costpoint 7 training database, along with a student manual.
Upcoming course dates:
- Check back soon for upcoming course dates!
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Entering an account
- Designing an organization structure
- Linking accounts and organizations appropriately
- Entering a Project Account Group
- Entering and posting a journal entry
- Designing and entering a Reorganization structure
- Setting up a financial statement
- Printing a G/L report
- Performing an inquiry
General Ledger & Financial Reporting in Deltek Costpoint 7 is a one-day, basic level course and does not require a prerequisite or advance preparation.