In our Introduction to Deltek Costpoint 7 training course, we'll cover the basics of the latest version of Deltek's flagship ERP solution. This course provides a high-level overview of Costpoint's core modules to give you a foundation for running the system in an efficient manner that meets your business' specific needs. This three-day training course is held at our offices in Tysons Corner, Virginia and carries 18 CPE credits upon completion. Your registration includes a manual, workbook, and a log-in to our Costpoint 7 test database.
Upcoming course dates:
- Check back soon for upcoming course dates!
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Describing the flow of data in Costpoint
- Navigating around the system
- Describing the way the Accounts, Organizations and Projects work together
- Setting up an account and organization
- Describing the financial statement setup
- Entering a journal entry
- Printing financial reports
- Describing how pools and projects work in Costpoint
- Describing the billing and procurement processes
- Describing how labor expenses flow through the system
Introduction to Deltek Costpoint 7 is a three-day, basic level course and does not require a prerequisite or advance preparation.