At fiscal year end, there are special processes that must be run to ensure the old year’s reports can be run properly & the accounts are reset to accumulate balances for the new year in GCS.
New Courses Coming Soon!
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Determine when to close the fiscal year in GCS
- Prepare to close the fiscal year
- Create an audit directory
- Close the fiscal year
- Perform the post-close system checks to verify the close happened properly
- Bring audit adjustments forward
This is a basic level course and does not require a prerequisite or advanced preparation. This course will be held via webinar with log-in details sent within 48 hours of the course start time.