The federal government has issued 3.5M charge cards to authorized purchasers under the GSA SmartPay® Program. These purchasing agencies include the Department of Veteran Affairs, DoD, DoJ, HHS, and DHS. Charge cards support agency mission delivery while lowering administrative costs and increasing government transparency and accountability. When agencies are ready to buy supplies and services, are you ready to accept their order and payment?
GovCardConnect (GCC), powered by NeoSystems, is a web-based solution that seamlessly integrates with Deltek Costpoint®, enabling your business to accept credit card payments directly from your government customers. GCC meets all of the government’s data security and data requirements, including Level-3 processing, which requires line item information on what’s being purchased.
Rather than entering data into two disparate systems, GCC gives your end-users a central portal that:
- Pulls invoice and line item data directly from Deltek Costpoint
- Creates a token so there’s no need to store credit card numbers
- Maintains compliance with PCI-DSS requirements
- Matches bank deposits with credit card transactions to quickly and accurately reconcile cash receipts with accounts receivable
GovCardConnect allows businesses to:
- Improve cash flow with cash deposits in 1-2 business days
- Decrease credit card transaction fees through capturing Level-3 data
- Increase business government agencies that use charge cards to procure nearly $20B in goods and services annually
Visit our website for more information.