Technological advancements have enabled businesses today with greater access to software. Even with these advancements, your organization needs to have all its applications up-to-date, in the latest stable versions, readily-available to end-users, with a backup plan for disaster recovery. On top of all that, you need to keep everything as secure as possible. Juggling these requirements and safeguarding processes can be challenging, which is why your organization needs a responsive, secure, private cloud.
NeoSystems provides software hosting services to over 500 government contractors, non-profits, and other high-compliance companies in our secure, private cloud. We have formed strategic alliances with major software vendors, including Deltek, IBM Cognos, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and Adaptive Insights, enabling NeoSystems to provide state-of-the-art hosting for these applications.
The result is a comprehensive hosting service that benefits organizations of all types and sizes, including:
- Government Contractors: NeoSystems has worked with government contractors who need maximum security and compliance. NeoSystems offers hosting through a highly secure private cloud, meeting data security regulations including NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS 252.204-7012. Constant software updates allow government contractors to make use of the latest tools for maintaining compliance in accounting and HR functions, among others.
- Commercial Entities: Commercial businesses benefit greatly from hosting and software services, as they keep workflows running smoothly with minimal input. NeoSystems maintains it all with the latest software solutions and a robust technical infrastructure, equipping businesses with the tools they need to succeed and expand.
- Nonprofit Organizations: Nonprofits often work with limited resources.NeoSystems enables these organizations hby providing cost-effective and secure software hosting. This eliminates the need for costs associated with robust in-house hardware, and ensures constant software updates and comprehensive support.
Benefits of Software Hosting for Businesses
This commercial software hosting service provides numerous benefits to users, including:
- Updated Software: Software hosting service providers keep their hosted software constantly updated, which helps users access the latest features. Often, these features include more in-depth analytics and improved interfaces.
- Increased Security: NeoSystems backs this up with data centers that feature SSAE-16 SOC 1 and SOC 2, PCI-DSS, MA 201, HIPAA and ITAR compliance, with FedRamp and FISMA compliance coming soon.
- Faster Service: With hosted software through NeoSystems, businesses can benefit from faster connections facilitated by data centers boasting dual 1 GBPS pipes via 11 Internet Carriers.
- Comprehensive Support: Hosted software is supported by a comprehensive technical support service, which handle everything from patches and upgrades to general maintenance. Our highly-trained team of experts also offers consulting services, covering everything from compliance requirements to best practices for your specific industry.
Users of this commercial business software hosting service can also choose from a variety of software ownership options, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS) software Licensing sales at competitive discounts and outsourcing options through our Managed Accounting Services, Managed IT Services, Human Capital Management Services and recruitment process outsourcing services. We also offer rental options through some applications. All applications come with help desk support, functional advice and troubleshooting tips.
Make the Move
Contact NeoSystems today to learn more about our hosting services, as well as our strategic software planning for commercial businesses, government contractors, and non-profits.