Keep Your Business Up to Date
NeoSystems provides software hosting services to over 600 government contractors, non-profits, and other high-compliance companies in our secure, private community cloud. Our hosting services go beyond what anyone else offers in the marketplace. With NeoSystems Managed Hosting Services, not only will your applications have industry leading uptime and response time, NeoSystems will manage the platform and the applications – keeping them updated and stable. NeoSystems provides these services in a highly secure environment that meets many industry compliance requirements and standards.
NeoSystems has formed strategic alliances with major technology platform partners, including Oracle, Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware, enabling NeoSystems to provide state-of-the-art hosting and application management services.
The result is a comprehensive hosting service that benefits organizations of all types and sizes, including:
- Government Contractors: NeoSystems has worked with government contractors who need maximum security and compliance. NeoSystems offers hosting through a highly secure private community cloud, meeting data security standards and regulations including NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS 252.204-7012.
- Non-Profit Organizations: By out-sourcing and using managed hosting services, NPOs improve efficiency and can use more of their resources to focus on their mission. In addition, NeoSystems meets the unique data privacy needs of NPO donors and the people they help.
Benefits of Our Managed Hosting Solutions
NeoSystems’ Managed Hosting Service provides numerous benefits to users, including:
- Dedicated Systems: NeoSystems deploys application virtual servers dedicated to the customer for predictable performance, security and control.
- Updated Software: NeoSystems works with clients to schedule updates to applications on the customer’s timeline – not the vendor’s timeline.
- Enhanced Security and Compliance: NeoSystems provides its clients with SSAE-16 SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits and PCI-DSS, MA 201, HIPAA, NIST SP 800-171, DFARS 252.204-7012, FAR 52.204-21, and ITAR compliance, with FedRAMP and FISMA compliance coming soon.
- Service Level Agreements: Guaranteed application availability and response time SLAs
- Industry Experience: Decades of experience supporting and hosting for the GovCon and NPO communities.
- Support: Proactive monitoring, help desk and application functional support.
- Purpose Built Infrastructure: Load balanced, scalable, redundant and protected – with disaster recovery SLAs too.