To be DCAA compliant means that a government contractor must follow specific FAR rules, which must be proven using an audit. If a contractor is not in compliance with the FAR, they are not DCAA compliant and may be excluded from future government contracts, or even contracts with other government contractors. It’s also possible that a contractor in the middle of completing a contract could have their compliant status revoked, resulting in their contract with the government being nullified. For these reasons, DCAA compliance is critical for all government contractors, regardless of their size.
Get A Consultation
DCAA Consulting Services for Government Contractors
NeoSystems’ highly experienced compliance consulting professionals use industry-proven best practices and sophisticated, leading technology software packages to assist contractors in meeting today’s challenges. We produce essential data, including indirect rate budgets, Earned Value Management (EVM) reports, and other information needed for efficient operations and compliance with the requirements followed by DCAA. We also offer DCAA compliant accounting software solutions to help ensure that you’re meeting the latest federal standards.
NeoSystems’ DCAA compliance support includes:
- DCAA compliance training, guidance and assistance through DCAA audits
- Assessments and implementations of DCAA approved accounting systems, including Deltek Costpoint® and GCS Premier/First Essentials migrations®
- Audits and reviews of timekeeping systems
- Compliance and cost-recovery assessments
- Indirect rates and forward-pricing requests
- Implementing compliant procedures and processes
- Development of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) disclosure statements
- Preparation of incurred cost submissions
NeoSystems’ flexible approach provides for on-site or off-site support on a part-time, full-time, or project basis. Our DCAA compliance consultants and services help control costs and increase efficiencies, giving management teams more time to focus on growing their businesses while ensuring they have the necessary DCAA compliant accounting software, documentation and reporting to meet audit requirements.
Contact Our Experts Today