Annual Cybersecurity Summit 2020
Join NeoSystems and FedPubs for the annual Cybersecurity Summit 2020! As we enter the final calendar quarter of 2020, we’ve all been challenged, and somewhat hobbled by Covid-19. This Pandemic is not the only virus we need to worry about. Despite all the other distractions happening in our business day, we cannot take our eye off monitoring for viruses, ransomware, malware created by a host of characters wanting to snoop, hold hostage, destroy or create havoc within our cyber infrastructures.
This virtual Cybersecurity Summit will discuss the top priorities including and beyond COVID-19 that government and businesses are facing within the government contracting industry. We will examine the legal and regulatory framework of cybersecurity, insurance perils and protections, employees working remotely and global policy on cybersecurity as we play out a very sophisticated game of hide and seek with our adversaries and rogue organizations.
- State of the Industry, IT Modernization and Cyber Spend
- How is the DIB Supply Chain, Particularly SMBs, Supported in Operationalizing CMMC with an accelerated audit-ready posture?
- Goodbye 2020, Hello NextGen Government Regs – Your Guide to CMMC Implementation
- Cybersecurity Frameworks: Industry Updates
- Cybersecurity and Insurance: The Elephant in the Room
- Cyber Warfare 2020: Foreign adversaries and technology: what’s going on abroad and at home
Join us for this compelling lineup covering everything having to do with cybersecurity. Look for updates and speakers regularly.