Now Available On Demand
Join NeoSystems and leading government and industry cybersecurity executives for PART 2 of a 90-minute look at the current future of Government Cybersecurity, Risk and the Supply Chain. This is a continued discussion that highlights risk mitigation, as we unite perspectives in a holistic approach and will identify how cybersecurity has developed in the government. We’ll also examine strategic initiatives to defend the United States in cyberspace against cyber-attacks.
We’ll continue to discuss the US Cyberspace Solarium Commission’s recently published Solarium Report from March, 11, 2020 and will provide an overview of the existing threat landscape. Along with findings from the report, we’ll talk about recommendations for implementation and how this impacts CMMC. We’ll also provide insights from the MITRE-authored “Deliver Uncompromised” report and offer perspectives on current developments in government cybersecurity.
Moderator: David Berteau, President and CEO, Professional Services Council
- Katie Arrington, CISO for Assistant Secretary for Defense Acquisition, Department of Defense
- Mark Montgomery, Executive Director, The Solarium Commission
- Bob Kolasky, Assistant Director, Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency, DHS
- Ed Bassett, Chief Information Security Officer, NeoSystems LLC
- Chris Nissen, Director, Asymmetric Threat Response & Supply Chain Security, MITRE Corporation, Co-Author, “Deliver Uncompromised.”
- Eric Crusius, Partner, Holland & Knight
For questions, please contact Elizabeth Jimenez at Elizabeth.Jimenez@neosystemscorp.com