Let’s face it, managing your IT back-office can be difficult at times. Why not turn your IT burden into an organizational strength that can help satisfy compliance requirements, streamline fundraising, and safeguard information, all while meeting the needs of all stakeholders in your organization.
At NeoSystems, our clients rely on our responsive, highly-scalable information technology (IT) resources to optimize their back-office operations. Our clients enjoy many benefits from our IT managed services, including:
- Greater Expertise: By outsourcing to NeoSystems’ IT department, businesses gain access to an IT team with extensive expertise, certification, and talent in information technology at a fraction of the cost it would take to hire in-house.
- No Extra Staff: Instead of hiring internally or searching around for an IT professional with the level of experience desired, businesses access to an experienced, fully trained IT team immediately. This also means reduced labor costs and no onboarding costs at all.
- Flexible Support: Our clients enjoy IT back-office support both on-site and remotely.
- Increased Security: With compliant security and backup measures, your data is securely maintained. We offer redundant systems, servers that meet multiple compliance standards and backup servers on top of it all, so you can rest assured your data is in good hands.
The NeoSystems Difference: Our Managed IT Services
At NeoSystems, we invest in highly knowledgeable, skilled and certified experts, and innovative software applications from vendors like Citrix, VMware, Microsoft and SolarWinds, to create the right mix for managing IT challenges. NeoSystems’ team works with you to provide the outsourced IT services your organization needs, including:
- Managed IT Solutions: Managed IT services involve assigning dedicated IT experts in to monitor your technology, ensuring optimal performance of your network and systems. As a managed IT services provider, NeoSystems ensures your systems are highly optimized and that your data is securely maintained.
- Fault Tolerant Network Design & Management: NeoSystems outsourced IT services include secure and scalable network design and management solutions allowing flexible change to your infrastructure to suit the requirements of your organization, and improve your service availability, regardless of the size of your network.
- Remote Network Monitoring: NeoSystems’ network administration and monitoring service gauges your network for any potential failures and slowdowns, identifying and addressing them before they shut your system down. These services ensure your organization experiences maximum uptime and performance.
- Data Protection & Backup: NeoSystems continuously monitors your organization’s data, protecting it with encryptions and regularly backing it up between our three data centers in Ashburn, Chicago and Orlando, to protect against outside threats.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: We offer NIST SP 800-171 compliant Desktop as a Service (DaaS) tools through partnerships with Citrix, VMware and others. Server Administration: A reliable IT infrastructure is essential to keeping your business running smoothly, and with NeoSystems’ server administration, you can ensure it does. NeoSystems’ IT expert professionals will monitor and maintain your servers around the clock, so your staff can focus on your client-facing functions and other strategic projects.
With these key information technology and security services, your organization can concentrate on the deliverables and services that drive your business’ growth. Download our Managed IT Services data sheet to learn more about our Managed IT Services outsourcing and how outsourced IT services create value for your business.
The NeoSystems Difference
With our services to government contractors, non-profits, and commercial businesses, your organization has access to highly customized, scalable IT solutions, using the most current technology and top-of-the-line service. NeoSystems distributes these costs among multiple clients so that small and medium organizations can enjoy the same capabilities as larger ones.
Make the Move
Ready to have a faster, more secure IT system? Contact NeoSystems today to learn more about our managed IT systems and expert IT consulting services!