To minimize abuse and fraud, the federal government is tightening its standards and increasing penalties for companies that fail to comply with procurement regulations. Operating in compliance is no longer considered a best practice—it’s now a requirement that can be challenging and time consuming.
NeoSystems provides government contractors with the accounting and financial management support they need to ensure full DCAA compliance and avoid the repercussions of a failed audit.
DCAA Compliance Support for Government Contractors
NeoSystems’ highly experienced professionals use industry-proven best practices and sophisticated software packages to assist contractors in meeting today’s challenges. We produce essential data, including indirect rate budgets, Earned Value Management (EVM) reports, and other information needed for efficient operations and compliance with the requirements followed by DCAA.
NeoSystems’ DCAA compliance support includes:
- Guidance and assistance through DCAA audits
- Assessments and implementations of DCAA-compliant accounting systems, including Deltek Costpoint® and GCS Premier®
- Audits and reviews of timekeeping systems, including Deltek Time and Expense™
- Compliance and cost-recovery assessments
- Indirect rates and forward-pricing requests
- Implementing compliant procedures and processes
- Development of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) disclosure statements
- Preparation of incurred cost submissions
NeoSystems’ flexible approach provides for on-site or off-site support on a part-time, full-time, or project basis. Our DCAA compliance support services help control costs and increase efficiencies, giving management teams more time to focus on growing their businesses.