What is Managed Security Services (MSS)?
Managed security services is outsourced monitoring and management of your security systems and devices. A Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) can manage your Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tool, Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems, firewalls, anti-virus, vulnerability and compliance management, and more. An MSSP helps your organization secure your IT environment by continuously monitoring and managing your network, systems, and data.
Why Are Organizations Leveraging MSS?
The threat landscape is rapidly evolving. An MSSP responds to a growing threat landscape by responding to these risks using smarter 24x7x365 intelligence-driven security services that focus on maximizing resource efficiency and minimizing damage. Cyber threats are everywhere, with every type and size business at risk of a breach. Many organizations are looking to experienced 3rd-party security providers to address this proliferation of cybercrime.
NeoSystems takes on the day-to-day defense of your infrastructure by maximizing your security technology investments through 24x7x365 managed security services; monitoring and managing your network security, systems and data.
Security Assessments and Advisory Services
Mitigating the growing number of threats to IT security can be a daunting task. Performing a security assessment can provide the critical insight and data you need to develop the most effective cyber security strategy for your organization. And if you are a government contractor or sub-contractor, you must now provide evidence as to how you are protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in order to show FAR/DFARS compliance.
NeoSystems Security Assessment and Advisory Services identify and quantify risks, and document the effectiveness of existing controls. This enables you to make smarter decisions about your current security profile and any potential new investments that are required. Most IT teams lacks the expertise, resources or bandwidth to manage security assessment initiatives, and NeoSystems provides the know-how and expertise to fill the gaps.
Our security assessment and advisory services can help you:
- Understand your current risk posture as compared to leading practices and compliance requirements
- Reconcile current controls with your tolerance for risk
- Document existing controls and security efforts
- Identify and quantify risks to your information assets
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your current defenses
- Examine weaknesses from the perspective of the attacker
- Align your IT risk management programs with your security and business goals
- Identify areas of operation where the risk to your organization may be too high
Ready to learn more about our best of breed managed security services? Contact our experts - we'd be happy to discuss our solutions with you.
Security and Incident Event Management
NeoSystems delivers Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) that offers a holistic view of an organization's information security. SIEM works by combining two technologies: a) Security information management (SIM), which collects data from log files for analysis and reports on security threats and events, and b) security event management (SEM), which conducts real-time system monitoring, notifies network admins about important issues and establishes correlations between security events.
Our SIEM solution delivers:
Our SIEM solution delivers:
- Real-time visibility across your organization's information security systems
- Event log management that consolidates data from numerous sources
- A correlation of events gathered from different logs or security sources, using if-then that turn raw data into intelligence
- Automatic security event notifications plus dashboards for viewing security issues
Network device monitoring is critical to device availability – the simple probability that the device is available, up and running. And since any device, regardless of ruggedness, can fail, availability is defined as an average between the time the device is down, and the time taken to get it repaired and running again. Device availability is almost synonymous with network uptime, and reduced availability in one device can clog the entire traffic – one single component that is down or under-performing can cause bottlenecks that slow down entire networks.
NeoSystems Device Monitoring service directly addresses business issues before they become problems so you can:
- Reduce labor costs: shorten support call duration by allowing key parameters to be viewed by helpdesk personnel
- Receive timely notifications of low equipment inventory or consumables before they run out
- Promptly address maintenance issues before problems escalate
Threat and Vulnerability Infrastructure
Organizations use threat and vulnerability management to preemptively defend against the exploitation of vulnerabilities in their company applications, software and networks. With NeoSystems Threat and Vulnerability Infrastructure, companies can effectively implement vulnerability management and become significantly safer from data breaches and theft. We strive to offer strong business value through our threat and vulnerability management solution so you can:
- Accelerate decision-making with actionable intelligence on vulnerabilities and their remediation
- Improve efficiency by correlating vulnerabilities with IT assets, and prioritizing remediation efforts based on the areas of highest criticality
- Improve risk preparedness through an aggregated view of vulnerabilities across systems
- Stay ahead of threats and vulnerabilities with early warning notifications and proactive remediation mechanisms
- Gain agility through a flexible approach to threat and vulnerability remediation
Make the Move
Ready to learn more about our managed security services? Contact NeoSystems today to learn more about our tools and services!