In today’s environment, data accessibility and security are critical to the success of any nonprofit business operation. Don’t you need best-in-class software solutions that will allow your members to access your system anywhere, with the security in knowing that your data is safe? But who wants the challenge of having to maintain servers, software updates, and licenses?
Let NeoSystems host your software solutions. In an environment of technology challenges and ever-changing regulations, nonprofit organizations can enhance their fundraising activity, member recruitment and mission development, while increasing efficiencies in their back office with best-in-class software applications.
The NeoSystems Difference:
Our Hosting and Software Solutions
NeoSystems takes the burden off your IT team by providing:
- A SSAE-16 SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ITAR, and MA 201–compliant environment, with 24/7 Help Desk support
- Fast connections via dual 1 Gbps pipe and 11 internet carriers
- Fully redundant from geographically diverse locations
- Service Level Agreements carriers
- Information access through a secure private cloud
- Regular maintenance on your software packages, keeping your business up-to-date with the latest releases
- Software packages on a per seat, per month basis to reduce your costs, via Software as a Service (SaaS) license model
NeoSystems eliminates your IT challenges by providing a stellar team of professionals who will help safeguard your data, provide regular system maintenance so you don’t have to, and offer increased efficiency and cost savings so that your nonprofit organization can realize its growth potential.
Wondering whether your software should be hosted in the cloud versus on your own servers? Take a look at our infographic below to help you determine which is best for you. And if you have any questions about hosting and software solutions, contact the experts at NeoSystems for a free consultation!
NeoSystems is proud to partner with several best-of-breed software providers. Explore our various types of software for Non-Profits below, to maximize efficiency, insights, and productivity within your organization.
Strategic Alliances with Software Vendors
Financial Planning & Analysis: