Cognos & Costpoint Webinar This Thursday!
A few weeks ago, we covered why now is a great time to consider upgrading to Cognos 10. After not one, not two, but three posts on the subject, we received a flood of questions about what’s needed before you can upgrade and what benefits Cognos 10 will bring into your accounting and financial reporting practices.
Later this week, we’ll be hosting a webinar to cover these topics and more. Ryan Pastorek, our Director of IT Services and Brian Giblin, our Product Manager, will lead you through a discussion on upgrading to Cognos 10, including:
- Technical considerations prior to upgrading
- Timing and planning your upgrade to minimize risk and maximize content availability
- Migrating from DPM to CER and what to do with your existing reports/packages/models
- Licensing changes post-Cognos 8
- New features in Report Studio, including Active reports, collaboration, and more
- Integrating with Cognos BI